Sunday, May 10, 2009

I fear posting this....




So this is the ?? 3rd house we've put a bid on now? No wait. 4th. But this is the one.... I know it! It has a water fountain in the backyard and an orange kitchen.... it's meant to be. It's a short sale, yes, you guessed it. So we'll probably know in a year or two whether we got it. :) But we know God is watching over us and His timing is perfect in every single way.

2 comments:

jaacs said...

Wow. Very impressive. I like the clean feel of all that white in the kitchen. Of course...having children...and dogs...and putting off work for play means that my kitchen doesnt look like this ever.
Probably why I'm drawn to it. lol.

Good luck. I dont understand how a short or quick sale translates into waiting so long. Hopefully it wont be too long of a wait.

Liz said...

I love this place. I love the built in bookcase under the stairs and am totally in love with your kitchen! I hope it works out for you.