After the race we needed a little breakfast... so we had some turkey rolls with bacon.... yummy!
For lunch we headed over to Papa and Yaya's. The company was great and the food too!!
Theo Speedo had us cracking up with his stories about taking Yaya to the grocery store. We especially liked his passionate rendition of how she thoroughly searches the ice cream freezers for just the right type!
Another story, easily to picture in one's head was how he has given up at Wal-Mart. He just buys powdered hostess doughnuts and watches from a distance as Yaya tries to get her coupons to work!
Always fun to have Tobi! She had a game show marathon with my parents after the feast!! Very enjoyable!!
Dad's fake tired pose.
Elijah is always happy when there is delicious food.
Ella was in heaven too!! I think Yaya Sofia fed her for 30 minutes straight!!
Speedo: I need fresh air.
Eli: I need fresh air too.
They are buddies!!!!
It was a wonderful day!!! Thanks everyone!!
We are truly blessed by our loving Heavenly Father!!
1 comment:
Happy (late) Thanksgiving! Miss you all!!!
Post a Comment