This year was a year full of happiness and sorrow.
Bitter and sweet.
I'm so grateful for all that has happened. It may not be what I've wanted, but I'm grateful nonetheless. I choose not to focus on the severe struggles, anguish, and heartbreak.... but I also acknowledge them. Without them, I wouldn't grow.
So. Top 10
10. Vacations!!!
9. Birthday Parties!!
8. I get released as Primary President!! Great getting to know the kids and adults, good learning experience!!
7. Jody teaches lots of classes at UNR and works hard on PhD.
Doctor Lykes is almost here!! So proud of him.
6. VEGETARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The year free of animal cruelty. For the children, they had meat here and there, maybe a handful of times the entire year. On Christmas, I also had a small piece of meat. The point of this was to eat healthier, be aware of where our food is coming from, and contributing to a kinder earth.
5. Books, books, books. I read over 200 and the girls did, easily, too.
4. Papa gets his SILVER STAR award from the Post Office.
3. BOLLYWOOD!!
The obsession. The passion. The final words.
(The picture is for you mom!!)
2. Maria gets baptized!!! So proud of her wonderful decision.
1. Yaya returns home to Heavenly Father.
2015 was a blessed year. Thank you so much Heavenly Father.

1 comment:
<3 <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment