Can a mother love her kids too much? I absolutely love them more than I could ever say. They are my best friends. They are my reason for living, breathing, and being. Spending time with them is my heaven.
We headed downtown for opening night for artown. Not much for kids, at all. However, we heard there was a controlled burn, so we decided to stick around.
1. Wild River Grill has a great bathroom and I really want to eat there because the food looked amazing!!
2. Second Hand Pot is really relaxing, but bad. DARE TO SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!! True story. Do you want directions to our new church building? Just drive down Sun Valley and take a left at the weed dispensary. Awe (high pitch breathy... hold) some!!!!
3. I really think I was best friends with the girl on the very right in 2nd grade
4. CAL NEVA PARKING!!!!!!!!
Great show, decent music... but that might just be the 2nd hand weed talking.
THIS!! NOW THIS!!! This was my favorite. I could have watched these guys all night. They were on skateboards and bikes and just doing all sorts of cool stuff. Plus there was this guy that looked like Tupac, I mean this is a real possibility... who complimented Eli on his shirt.
CAL NEVA ELEVATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment