Sunday, January 1, 2017

Let it Go. Let it Go. Let it Go.

 
Ella is obsessed with Elsa from Frozen. Often you can hear her just repeating, "Let it go." over and over and over again.
 
I don't think it's a coincidence.
 
I want to be happy. I want my family to be happy. I want to be there for friends. For strangers.
 
I want to love freely and be a kind person.
 
I know 2017, whatever it brings, will find me sticking to what I know to be true. To doing the things I know to be right.
 
I know God lives and that He loves me. He loves all His children.
 
And I'm so very grateful for that knowledge, because love is truly the most powerful force on earth.
Father's love is what gives me strength and energy for every single day. And I just pray that I can do whatever possible to show the love I have for Him and all He has blessed me with.

No comments: