As my mom would say, "You know. Your dad is a really good man."
There would be a heavy sigh. A nodding of the head, and a tear or two.
My dad was going to Costco and asked if I needed anything. I said maybe some fruit.
And then I woke up from a nap with Ella to find my kitchen table covered in fruit. No seriously.
2 watermelons
3 cantaloupes
apples
peaches
box of oranges (probably 20)
2 packages blackberries
blueberries
2 huge packages grapes
2 huge pages strawberries
1 pineapple
1 huge bunch bananas
This was the nicest thing EVER. I felt so loved.
The kids were in 7th heaven.
There were seriously screams.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAPA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAPA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no comparison.
Plus, we got to spend the day watching Netflix and eating all his food at his house. Seriously, we are so spoiled.
Thanks Papa. There really are no words to ever express how grateful we are for your thoughtfulness and EXTREME kindness!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment