Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Ella's 1st Field Trip


Ella was a bit excited for this one!! I had no clue what the weather would be like. Neither did the weather. Fortunately, I brought coats.



Ella had allllllllllllllllll boys in preschool this year. They were ragamuffins.

Even on the field trip a boy was rude to her and I wanted to give him a good dose of reality. Whatever. Fortunately Ella is kind and forgiving.


We were lucky and got to see a lizard. Ella wanted me to hold it. Yeah. 

It was nice because we didn't have to spend 10 hours at each animal. I went on a few field trips here and remember it being a little bit long winded.



The Lynx stopped right in front of Ella... then peed on the window.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!




The wolf only had one eye!!


Ella was as tall as a mule deer and her wingspan as big as a falcon.
My wingspan was as big as a turkey vulture.




Ella and her teacher!
She is organized and on the ball!

So grateful I got to spend time with my baby doing this fun field trip.
By the end it was thundering and pouring rain!
On the freeway it was flooding.



We enjoyed a little yogurt beach together as treat after!!

No comments: