Maria had spent the night at a friend's house and was exhausted, so me and the other kiddos headed out to party.
The new go-karts were amazing!! So much fun! Nina beat us once and then we passed her once due to an unfortunate pile up.
We were digging the glow in the dark!
The littles enjoyed some time in the ball pit. Pit being the key word. I was hoping we could sneak off and eat some birthday cake... alas... no cake was being cut.
While we waited for our laser tag, the kiddos enjoyed just hitting buttons. I swear they have as much just hitting the buttons as they do playing it.
Hence... why I don't pay.
Mommy in the morning! Ready for oatmeal!
Eli beat his sisters in laser tag and is demanding a rematch for honor.
They say they could beat him, he protests.
So excited that it is Christmas time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment