7 Soups. 200+ cookies. 15 lbs frosting.
FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!
I truly LOVE feeding people.
This was only possible because all of my family helps out.
Definitely a TEAM EFFORT!!!
Oh my goodness, little girls are the best to dress up.
I forgot my cookie cutters and used my mom's! She had this great giant gingerbread man that really added to the party this year. I love how each year there is something she's added even though she is not physically with us. Thanks Mom for always being a hoarder. And I mean that in the nicest most appreciative way. Truly.
Crazy story, I am vegetarian during the week now. I had NO CRAVING FOR SUGAR!!! This is the first time in 8 years I didn't sneak frosting or sugar cookie dough and I had no desire!!!
VEGETABLES FO' LIFE!!!!
VEGETABLES FO' LIFE!!!!
The cousins that play prodigy together go to MIT together.
My gorgeous bestie broke the internet with her beauty.
Freaking bombshell. And the reason I refuse to take pictures with you.
They made BFF cookies. Teefy won most colorful!!!
So good to catch up with Rachael. Her kiddos are fun!! They took home most WOW factor and most Christmas-y award.
Seeing them enjoy themselves and creat is the best part!
Wonderful to have Maria, Lisa and her girlfriend with us this year!!
Kim = Life
I am the luckiest person in the world to have Alex as my friend. He is my laughter!! It was so nice to have him this year!!
Going strong!!! Here's to many more years together at the cookie party!! So glad they are happy, healthy, and full of adventure. I need to join them on one of their hot spring trips.
Josh did a great job decorating.
Glad Tobi could come!!!!!!
COUSINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone! Another one in the books and absolutely amazing!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment