Monday, January 20, 2020

Pyramid to Tahoe Trail: Verdi to Floriston Trail 7 miles


It was originally an 11.5 mile hike but we decided to go as far as we could. Everyone wanted to stop after mile 2, but adults overrided! 

And we survived!



It was pretty cold. The girls definitely need hiking boots.




I carried Ella quite a bit, but she didn't complain at all. She did a great job!






It was tall and I'm spiderwoman so I decided to climb it. Ella wanted to try too... but... 30 feet without rope was a no go for Mommy's heart. I also did a little trail snow running to catch up to Eli and Nina who somehow got far ahead!















It was a beautiful 3+ hour hike. As a sidenote, don't start on Front Rd.... drive down Crystal Peak Road to get to trailhead, it will shave off 4 miles total.

No comments: