I'm writing this as a Taco bell song plays on repeat and teens debate on which scary shark movie to watch.
My floor is covered in popcorn and I think my daughter's face has been tatted with permanent sharpie marker in some sort of seance type ordeal. Now they are quote "sisters".
Someone just vomited.
4 boys have been prank called and I've heard some pretty descriptive conversations about how to beat up a sibling.
FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jody took Eli to Papa's. Eli was crying the entire time because I guess he really feels at home among a bunch of teenage girls.
Hey Jody! Let's take a great normal pic together. Or not.
Look your eyes are closed. That's weird. Your eyes are usually open in our pictures.
Anna is the best!!!!!!! Seriously, all of Maria's friends are so awesome. Everyone gets along splendidly.
13 years old!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment