Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy birthday Josh and Happy Mother's Day!!!


We LOOOOOOOOOVE JOSH!!! He is such a sweetheart in every single way. It was so nice to be able to spend the day together watching Star Wars, relaxing, playing games, and EATING!!!



I was really happy to be able to use my Yaiya's crystal and china. We took a moment to remember all our loved ones that have influenced our lives so very much. It was perfect for me.




Eli spent a good day creating this one of a kind airplane within an airplane lego for Josh for his birthday.


Jody went above and beyond today to make it a special one for me. I appreciated everything so very much. From his cleaning, to cooking, to making sure I got my super nice Vitamix blender!!
He drank my crazy beet juice. He went to whole foods so we could have a yummy chocolate cake.
He loves me. Maybe we'll make it. Who knows.





Everyone had such heartfelt cards for me. They were so very thoughtful and I will cherish the messages of love ALWAYS!!!!!





No comments: