Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Wild Waters




I am so grateful at least 1 thing has been open this summer!!! We have had a wonderful time going with each other and friends. It's been calming and a great way to get some time out of the house because of COVID.

Also as a side note, sometimes I just write about things that are positive but on this trip we had a young man who was super rude to Maria and called her a bad name. She handled herself really well but I was ready to kill the kid. We never found him, but he would have gotten a good talking to.

Life is wonderful. Sometimes there are yucky things we have to deal with. It helps to have friends you can count on. I know Maria had a great time with her friends even though this happened. She loved going down slides with them!

No comments: