It was the first night of movies opening... and we were there!!! 10PM Jurrasic Park!
SO SCARY!!! The kids always wondered why I hated that movie... now they know with the difference on the big screen!!
It was so nice to be back to a "dose" of real life pre-covid. They had discounted tickets and popcorn. $5!!!!!!!!!! You can't beat that. Such a fun Friday night treat.
Saturday was spent doing slides... ELLA!!!!!!!! ELLA!!!! ELLA!!!! 6 years old and going down the viper and g-force. Not even scared!!! She is such a little champ.
I must say this week back to school (no kids just planning) was hell. I am currently going to teach 12 first graders in person and 5 on line... at the same time. I will say I have an extremely supportive principal. And without Marie I'd be completely lost. On Friday at 3:30PM when I was supposed to leave I got a call saying my roster was updated with 3 new students. I'm overwhelmed but what can you do?
It will all work out and nothing... SILVER LINING... could be as bad as the start of last year.
So.....
LOL.


No comments:
Post a Comment