Friday, May 19, 2023

Mother Dear I Love You So

Mother's Day was absolutely lovely. I am so spoiled to have the children and family that I do. It started with fresh pancakes by Eli and Ella. Eli wanted to make blueberry sauce but we didn't have cornstarch. He started to WINCO and his tire blew out! He didn't give up though. He took Ella's bike and after he left the store, he had a flat tire. Some nice guy helped him pump it up. Then the bike chain fell off. He was able to fix it. But all that work, just to make me breakfast. So sweet and thoughtful. I felt very loved.

The girls made me the most beautiful heart felt cards and I got flowers from Nina and my dad.  My dad cooked lunch and we went to church. I am very blessed to be a mother, I consider it my most important and sacred duty in this life.







 

No comments: