Sunday, June 29, 2025

June 20- Shiloh Hills and Dustin's Celebration of Life

I ran 4 miles in Aunty Pam's backyard. I love the Shiloh hills, they are full of trees and air and small hills up and down, up and down.

Dustin's celebration of life was very simple and full of love. Aunty Sheila, Aunty Pam, and Uncle Steve spoke. Dustin didn't have a easy life due to mental illness. He struggled a lot but always kept getting back up. He was a true example of persistence and dedication. In the end of his life, he wasn't allowed to see his kids. He was trying to change that. It's really sad and shows that life for everyone has it's roller coaster. I loved my cousin. I was proud of all he accomplished and that he enjoyed life. He was a good friend, a good brother, and a good son. When we were little he was always in charge of the games.

Erin got us T-Shirts and pictures of when we were little. Cousin time was the best time for me because I didn't have siblings. I'll miss Dustin and I'm sorry our children don't know each other. I do know that God will right all wrongs and is merciful.





























 

No comments: