Holy Moly!! Gifts!!! Thoughtful and wonderful and soulful gifts!!
We had a little creeper up at 2AM and then 4 and 5 and 5:30 and then finally at 6AM we all got up. It's weird to think we might not have everyone together to do gifts like this in the morning, so I'm trying to savor for as long as I can!! Everyone was so extremely thoughtful and considerate. Eli got ETSY gifts this year with people's names on them. JODY has nail clippers!! Don't steal them. Everyone got what they wanted and more. We have a scooter gang now and went for a ride. I was wondering why the scooters were a lot cheaper... they were kid size. But we are going to keep them and ride them. We have such giving family and enjoyed Aunty Pam's shoes and Jay and Rachel's gift cards. We are truly so very blessed beyond words and know that every single blessing is straight from Heavenly Father.
Also I'm very excited!! JODY!!! We have a new shower head and upcoming light fixture change in the bathroom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment