


I do have to say one thing. Christina has of recent taken to chewing her nails. Her poor little hands look like a war zone. It's not a nervous habit, I think she just does it out of boredom? Anyways we now daily talk about something very serious relating to this... college. I told her that if she chews her nails, she can't be a hand model. If she is not a hand model, how will she pay for college? And that is that.
1 comment:
Exactly! Of course, she probably is hip to the fact that she is going to be able to get scholarships for being so ethnic.
Also - She is quite the looker. I'm sure she realizes that hand modeling is not where the big bucks are. Hello future Supermodel! :)
Okay, now back on topic. I LOVE those pictures. Where do you get the girls' photos taken? The background is quite cute. I was going to do pics....but we've had pink eye in our house the last two weeks (still ongoing) and it is the really gross kind. Both eyes are puffy with pus. Needless to say, they arent the most photogenic girls right now. lol.
Post a Comment