We were invited to an Easter Party at a friend of a friends. It's so neat to have friends who are willing to get together and do things for the kids. It may be small, but it's fun and I know Christina had a lovely time. Quote, " That was a great party. I sure do love to party."
We made Easter grass cookies, bunnies out of paper plates, card stock coloring eggs and hand print sheep with cotton balls. We also played an egg toss game, but had to miss the egg hunt to pick up Maria from school. (Which is going FANTASTIC... her teacher said, "She's too smart!" and I never have to remind her to say thanks to her teacher.... what a sweetheart!)









Yaya Sofia always loves to give gifts. My own personal favorite was Papa and Yaya's. Aren't those dresses gorgeous they are wearing! Plus they got some more.... photos to come soon! They played fashion show for at least an hour with the new dresses, so thanks Papa and Yaya!



What's Easter without 3 or 5 dozen hard boiled eggs to color! This year Tobi was in charge of the color and boy, did we get some good ones!
I love the song, Green Eyed Lady, Pretty Lady..... It's Maria's song.
The night before the Easter Bunny came we had a great talk. I love listening to the girls and all of their wonderful ideas. We talked about how the Easter Bunny himself can talk, but not his helpers (like at the mall and those who come to the houses to drop off baskets) Fortunately, this year, the REAL Easter bunny came to our house and I had a good chat with him. He was so pleased with what wonderful girls we have. He said they are the very best little girls in the whole WIDE WORLD! Of course I readily agreed. Christina and Maria are the finest that Heaven ever created. He was also able to find a missing blanket for Maria. What a bunny!
Festivities concluded at Papa and Yaya's with a grand hunt, grand food, grand goodies and presents and grand company! We are so very blessed!
The Easter Bunny must have stuffed 100-200 eggs for them to find. Bless you sweet old Bunny.
I know, Yummy. That's all I need to say. We were joking around about how I'll blog and when we're gone the family will see how important food was in our lives. Then at the day's end the girls ran around with crazy energy and passed out. Yaya was good enough to watch the girls and Joe and I got an Easter treat to go out and see a Reno Bighorns basketball game, enjoy $1 tacos that fortunately didn't give us food poisoning and then a movie- Clash of the Titans. (5 out of 10 rating... little violent and extreme)
Hooray for Easter!
Easter Sunday we will watch conference and keep Sabbath.
2 comments:
Love the pictures and happiness! Our Easter bunny comes tonight and my son has set up a trap for him. Too much chocolate tomorrow! Gotta love Easter Monday. Enjoy your evening.
I love that last picture of Christina jumping in her new dress. So fun to dress your girls the same (I assume)...glad she had a good time at the party.
Post a Comment