Monday, October 24, 2011

Pre-Halloween Picture Overload!!

Eli's photo shoot wasn't really working for him.... we decided not to torture him. Maria stacks it up to he just really doesn't want to be a pirate.



100% all princess.
Christina surprisingly chose to be a witch. Thanks Yaya and Papa for the hat and Maria's tiara!! To the rescue always!! Come to find out Christina's best friend Lily also was going to be a witch. Too cute.





Do you love our first family photo and that Eli is hiding?

1 comment:

jaacs said...

okay...second try on leaving comment as it gave me an error. *fingers crossed*

LOVE these pictures!!! Your kiddos are just adorable. And great choice of costumes, girlies! You rocked them!

Is that a skunk hat that you are sporting there? I have a knitted squirrel hat (which is weird because I dislike them greatly after all the years they ate our pumpkins) and wore it when I went to the mall by myself a few weeks back. My only kindred spirit with the silly hats was an oddly dressed teenager. lol. Awesome.

Finally, how do you look so fantastic after just having a kid? Hot Mama alert!