This beautiful boy will be 1 month old in 2 days!! I realized I forgot to mention that our wonderful wonderful wonderful Pediatrician was checking him at the 2 week appointment and told us the hospital had mismeasured him!! He was actually 22" long!! She told us often times they are in a hurry and don't use the most accurate measuring tools. So here's to the NBA perhaps :)
Most of the time you can find him like this. Perhaps that's why he's up to 9 lbs!! And he must be growing in length because none of the 0-3 month sleepers fit him. We had to break out the 3-6 month so he could have room for his legs!
He's sleeping a good 4 hour chunk at night and then is up about every 2 hours at night.
Maria is obsessed with him. I need to get a video of her talking to him. It is too funny and I don't even know how to describe it other than as fantastic! Christina loves him too, but she is OK giving him space... unlike some others as pictured above.
He's our sweety pie. I've deemed him my little tank.
1 comment:
What a cute little boy! I can't believe he's so big already! I'm so glad that you guys are doing well. He looks great and what gorgeous blue eyes!
Post a Comment