Sunday, February 23, 2014

Maria turns 7!!

 
Our little baby is 7!!! Maria had a lovely birthday weekend!! She made a list and her wonderful Daddy, Yaya and Papa made sure everything got checked off!!!
 
She wanted to go to Swensen's, Scheels, See Frozen, Eat at Port of Subs, Play at the Park, Go to Grassroots Books, and have red velvet cake!! She also enjoyed a free cupcake at Barne's and Noble.
 
Needless to say, they left early in the morning and didn't come back until late!! It was a day filled with lots of fun and love!

 
Maria is one of a kind. That is the only way to put it. She is the total package. She is smart, lovely, kind, considerate, wise, giving, thoughtful.
She is a leader. She is faithful. She is honest!!
She is just an absolute joy.
Some fun things about Maria at this age is she is very organized. She never has to be asked to do homework. She loves to read.
She likes to play tetherball. One night she started crying and when asked why she was crying she told us that she'd been hit in the head again while playing tetherball. She was really worried I would tell her she couldn't play anymore. I told her that accidents happen and not to worry. I said, besides I can't force you not to play. She responded, "I know you'd never force me to, but if you told me not to then I wouldn't." Oh how I pray that beautiful sweet attitude will last!!! :)
Maria aced her MAP testing this go around. Her teacher started her on a 5th grade level book... Artemis Fowl. Now if we can just up the math work. She has her multiplication facts up to 5.
Maria is clever. She picks up on things quickly.
Maria is creative.
Maria loves to wear her purple popsicle pajamas every night and sleep with her snow blankie still.
 
Happy Happy Birthday beautiful Maria!!!!

No comments: