Valentine's Day was a day of preparation! We were all very excited for our Ella to be coming. Of course, Maria on Wednesday had started getting sick with a fever. Stomach Flu.
It was very short lived however and now we just have a nagging cough. Eli too.
We kept things simple and enjoyed a nice day at home.
Belly Selfie? Or Glow Whale Glow? (As in the reflective white skin color?)
I was feeling mild contractions and overall just pretty nervous.
But of course, still needed to make teacher gifts.
And I don't mind saying I sampled a few and they were grand.
We dropped the children off with the very best people in the entire world... Papa and Yaya!!!
All of them were so excited for their sleepover. They had a great time which I'll write more in the next post.
After dropping them off, Joe and I enjoyed dinner at Whole Foods. It was the absolute best choice. The food was amazing and gave us plenty of energy for Ella's birth. I had an Indian taco and Joe had a hamburger. We were sitting by a couple who were staring at their iphones the entire time. I was glad we were able to talk to each other and see each other... and feed each other the most amazing chocolate cake ever. Seriously. Yum.
The big event of the day proved to be quite dramatic however. When we got home Christina had a secret Valentine's that was left on our doorstep.
Being the mother I am, I had to know who it was from... however, the homemade heart puzzle left no clue. I called her 2 best girlfriends... not from them. I had one other suspicion and emailed the mom.
It was a large box of chocolates too! We were very much up in arms as to a suitor to our beauty.
It was thoughtful and cute in the end considering who it was from... however the suitor remains to be anonymous. He did extra chores to make the money to buy it and thought of the puzzle and hand made it.
Oh my!! What do we have in store with 3 beautiful daughters in the long haul!!
This was just a taste of the beginning!!
This was just a taste of the beginning!!
1 comment:
That is adorable!! There was a boy at church who made and gave things to A every Sunday a while back and that kind of freaked me out! hahaha. This is sweet, though. So thoughtful…and good for him for earning the money.
I'm so excited for you guys!! I wish I was there and could come over and visit and snuggle little Ella and bring dinner. Ugh!!!!
Love you!!
Post a Comment