We had Ella's 2 month check up...
12 lbs 4 oz (95%)
34" (90%)
She is a love dove. The most wonderful little baby.
She is latch free!!! (Knock on wood!)
She enjoys her milk, sleeping, and her bath.
She is super peaceful and mellow. She loves her siblings.
But mommy gets the most smiles from her!!!
We had a substitute doctor for her check up because her doctor had an emergency. Dr.T wasn't my favorite. I wish medical professionals were less "numbers" and more supportive. For example, her head circumference didn't grow too much and he said we need to watch that. Why? What are we going to do to have her grow a bigger head? Is it a sign of cancer?
I think her head is perfect and beautiful.
And then he noticed that we had Joe, who died of SIDS and kept on saying, "Wow. That's just really horrible. Really, really terrible."
I told him that I know God lives and that we have a little angel watching our backs, to which he responded:
"Wow."
Thank you. Can we get the shots and go? The nurse was very serious and kind of freaked me out about the shots. I ended up crying, but Ella did so well, that I calmed down quick.
She hasn't been too cranky, but I have been giving her Tylenol, so hopefully that's helping.
No comments:
Post a Comment