Saturday, April 19, 2014

Tumbleweeds Egg Hunt and S.Crossing Easter Fair

 
Nancy got Ella this bee-utiful ensemble. She looked adorable!! And I love the fun little shoes!!
Perfect for the spring!


 
My parents signed us up for their HOA Easter Egg Hunt. IT WAS FABULOUS!!!
Perfectly organized, wonderful families, great loot. Really, it was just plain awesome.
So much better than the giant community egg hunts we've been to.







 
Our friend Carter even won the golden egg that had $5 in it!!! Score!!!


 
I have a sick fascination with the S.Crossing "fairs" they put on. It just attracts so many classic "Reno" people. Plus, there is nothing ever there and yet a lot of people come out for it.
It's so bizarre. I really do think this will be our last time going there. We were right on time and they hadn't even begun to set up.

 
But we were able to get some 2nd hand smoke....

 
See pretty hair....

 
And we totally rushed the Easter Bunny for a picture while 40 people lined up behind us. We were there a total of 4-5 minutes. Was it worth it?
 
NO!

No comments: