So we headed off to the boonies... but it was nice. There was no one there!!
It wasn't as big as Spanish Springs, but it was still fun.
It wasn't as big as Spanish Springs, but it was still fun.
That boy was great about picking up Eli for musical chairs! I think Eli actually won a round because of him.
While I don't really like Halloween because of the gore and scariness.... I can find lots of good. It really is wonderful to see teenagers so thoughtful.
While I don't really like Halloween because of the gore and scariness.... I can find lots of good. It really is wonderful to see teenagers so thoughtful.
We were all slightly creeped out by this girl who was sporting Slytherin attire.
Like honestly.
Slytherin?
We got to play basketball, feel weird gushy stuff, play the lollipop game... it was easy. And nice to all be together!
No comments:
Post a Comment