Our beautiful willow went through a wind storm almost unscathed. However strong it was, it still had a part that was broken. It's a fairly large branch but it's too high up for us to get. So someone is coming this week to cut it.
Come to find out. I'm probably going to get cut up sometime in the future. I've been having back pain since last August. I've seen a chiropractor a few times, but the thing that was worrying me was that I wasn't able to stand or walk for more than 20-25 minutes at a time without my leg going numb and some pretty intense pain. However, it always went away if I just sat down.
Well, I got some X-rays done and come to find out I have Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis. It's an abnormality in my spine causing cracks in my bone. Since it's a structural problem, physical therapy won't work so I'll be needing surgery. The recovery time is up to 12 weeks with no lifting.
It makes me so grateful for life. For the ability to walk. For the miracles of our bodies. I know everything will work out and I'm just so grateful for the loving and wonderful support of my family and friends. Especially Joe. One life with him would never be enough. He's so good to me. He is my heaven.
God has truly blessed me.
It's just a good lesson that you never know what will happen in life. I have faith that God has a plan for me and that no matter what happens, I can return to Him through our Savior. Whatever befalls us in this brief mortality, we are not alone. God is always with us and will help us get through.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That is just...wow! I hope that all is well with you hips and am keeping you in our prayers that all goes well whenever you have surgery. If you need ANYTHING, please let me know. Love you love you love you!!!
Post a Comment