Sunday, March 22, 2015

Invasion. Fear. Unease. Dread.

Sung to the tune of Lavender's Blue
 
Mice are disease, dilly dilly-
Mice steal our cheese....
They creep me out, dilly dilly-
And give unease...
 
They'll claw out your eyes, dilly dilly-
Rip off your flesh....
Squeak and creak peep, dilly dilly-
Just kill me now.

I dedicate this song to Stan and the other "unnamed" mice that have stolen my identity, sanity, and happiness.

Yes. Do I want mice to live the measure of their creation? Absolutely. Just not in my kitchen where I cook.

We called pest control and have anywhere between 2-10.... LIVING IN OUR WALLS.

HOW FREAKY IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I keep telling myself is that this will be over soon. I don't know how this will make me stronger, but it will. Pest control gave us about 2 weeks and they'll be stopping by every 2 days. Plus they will get rid of our red ants, wasps in the summer, and any spider problems we might have.

Clark Pest Control is my very best friend. I love them like Snape loved Lily.

No comments: