Thursday, August 4, 2016

Kathy's!

 
This summer has been filled with so much fun. We have wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL friends!!!
 
Kathy really has the most beautiful home. Her backyard is exactly what heaven on earth means!! My children LOVE to go over and I think Eli spent the whole time playing in the dirt with the digger toys.
 
It was such a fun time!! So grateful we're still in the same ward together!!
 
Kathy is just one of those angels on earth.
 
I'll never really be able to express how much it meant to me that she was so available, so generous, and so supportive when my mom was sick and then for the funeral.
She wasn't just a Relief Society President checking off a list.
She was Christ like love personified.
 
It's so humbling to think back on all she did.
She truly was the epitome of service and the love she showed was so genuine. I'm so glad my mom got to have her and Shanna as Visiting Teachers. She always looked forward to their visits and it brought her such happiness since she wasn't able to go out so much.
Mom loved to "gossip" with them, as she put it. Not in a vindictive way! She just enjoyed hearing all their family's news and catching up on things she had missed because sometimes she was just too sick to go to church.
 
God is good. He sends so many special people in our lives and I'm beyond grateful for their good examples.


No comments: