Friday, August 5, 2016

National Coloring Book Day

 
Yes. We celebrated.
 
I don't know if it was the room or what, but everyone colored exceptionally well. I was really impressed with Eli's, he even drew a complete background with sun, ground, tree and bird.
 
Then he wanted to write a note to Dave & Luanne, our neighbors. He writes notes to them every day and delivers them. I think it is pretty sweet, and they are so good... I hope it doesn't drive them nuts!!
 
Also, our car had to be towed. (Timing belt broke, boo!) But when the tow truck driver came over, so did Dave & Luanne... THEY ARE THE BEST!!!
They were making comments how they didn't think he'd be able to do it.
But he did.
They just are amazing people. It was like they were going to show the guy how to do it. They are that capable.
They also hired the girls for a week this summer to water their garden.
The girls did it last summer too.
And to say Dave & Luanne payed well is an understatement.
They were so incredibly generous!!
 
We are blessed!!

No comments: