Thursday, February 2, 2017

Whistle Pig's Day!!

 
I love my little marmotologists.
 
We had a fun day learning about groundhogs. We read some books, watching a few youtube clips, did some art and worksheets.

 
We played a shadow matching game and a game working on directions.
I think they played these 20 minutes straight. Go fig.






 
They made some groundhog dirt cups and Eli attempted to eat 3.


 
We went outside to do shadow drawings, but the sun was not out. Instead I cleaned our backyard which was super trashed. I think some unruly woodchucks went wild out there.
 
The woodchucks are now burrowed up in their pillow burrows they made and enjoying a quick movie before dinner.
 
I kinda love simple days like this.
Especially since they have been sticking up their paws and making random loud squeaking noises every 15 minutes.
 
Here's to 6 more weeks of winter.
Time flies!!

No comments: