The first time Ella saw Barbie Starlight Adventure, she was hooked. I think she has watched it upwards of 20 times. Whereas I have never seen it.
But I got the general gist!!
Oh my baby!!!! First off, hot pink glitter outfit a must.
Thank you Savers. $5. (Brand new with tags too)
Pinata, check.
This time around I did fruit cups, very easy for this age group and convenient.
Galaxy bottles and playdough party favors!! They turned out really cool.
Starlight wands and sunglass scavenger hunt.
Before the party... Eli loves tangrams!!
Galaxy cupcakes and cake.
Cake needed a glitter 4 on it. Not going to lie.
The one detail that bothered me.
Opening activity decorating star hoverboards!!
Beaded star coms too.
Ahhh.... when your older kids would rather play monopoly....
sigh....
THEY GREW UP!!!!!!
Moon rock races.
Planet in the hole bouncy balls.
Papa just chasing and scaring the children.
Probably the best and funnest game!!
The younger gang. (Minus a few)
WEATHER WAS PERFECT... thank you Heavenly Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy on pinata duty. Always spectacular.
Ella quote, "Summer is my best friend. We will do great things together."
Eli quote, "Ryder and Bill are my best friends."
(We had Shauna and her family over last Sunday for dinner and Eli was so happy to have Bill play with him)
Always so fun to have Aunty Sheila and Mike come up!!
Cake and ice cream time!!! Wooo!!!!
Way toooooooooooo much sugar.
Say no to pink velvet!!!
Such cutie friends!!! I loved Anna in Nursery, she was my buddy!
Summer made a ton of gifts for Ella. Ella was in heaven.
The McMillens are jewels. Seriously, I love those kids like my own.
And Papa's spoiling of $100. There was a line down the middle and Ella wanted to try to rip it.
Fun times.
She didn't.
It was a great party, great company! Perfect day with family and to celebrate such a little cuddle bug!!!
1 comment:
Aww!! Happy Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!! You are just the cutest!! Hope it was the best day and that this is the best year ever!!! <3
Post a Comment