Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Today I was reminded of lyrics from Lauren Hill's Ex Factor.
And then I thought but really, what makes this day any different from the past 3 years?

So with that, I focused on my kiddos! They are my happiness and I'm so grateful to my dad for saving the night and bringing in some pizza while we tried to watch 80's classic love flicks- thank you 16 Candles and Pretty in Pink, swearing much?

Needless to say, the fast forward was used a bit....



We had a good breakfast, love muffins and "donut you know you're special"! Along with strawberry waffles and eggs. This morning I had a phenomenal workout.... 4,000+ steps, 250 flights of stairs.
Although I felt a little sick after.
Love that feeling.



Happy Valentine's you creeper!!!

And the kiddos all got Beanie Boos!!





Papa got some chocolates and before he even got a bite the scavengers pounced.

Needless to say, bedtime included lots of jumping around and loud noises.

Thanks dad for turning down a date to be with us.
And in return, you're welcome.... because you are STILL ALIVE and not murdered by a psychopath.

As for Valentine's gift.... Jody got a battery. An $8 lithium battery that I installed so he could sleep because it was going off in the fire detector. I know, I'm thoughtful like that and super romantic.

No comments: