So. These wonderful women at church decide to throw an LDS homecoming for the local youth. 150 of them.
They went to so much work. I helped with a bit of set up and bringing some soda and got to see all the work they did. They truly love these kids.
When we found out, Papa immediately jumped on his phone to look at dresses. Within 10 minutes, he shows Christina a stunning silver number. Presses a button when she says she loves it... and voila.
Not only that but he ordered her ALL the accessories so when the high school dance takes place she will be the most fabulous flapper for their theme, "Back to the past".
Eyes open NINA!!!!!
Of course our wonderful neighbor Luanne came over to compliment her while I was taking pictures.
My stunning baby. I posted pictures on facebook and within 24 hours there were 20+ comments and 100 likes/loves/wows.
She is gorgeous.
Inside AND out!!!
Those shoooooooooooes!!!!
Best story.
Best story.
Mommy is cheap. Those shoes were $40.
They weren't ringing up. Because they are on clearance.
Wow! What luck!
Lady says, "I'll give them to you for $20."
But there is a sign that says all clearance shoes are $10 or less. When I bring it up SUUUUUUUPER politely she gives me this look of "really" but then gives us the shoes for $10!!!!
10 dolla make you holla!!!!
But there is a sign that says all clearance shoes are $10 or less. When I bring it up SUUUUUUUPER politely she gives me this look of "really" but then gives us the shoes for $10!!!!
10 dolla make you holla!!!!
The cheapo in me was thrilled.
Plus they are fabulous shoes.
Also I had recommended some flats and have never received a look like that from her before in my LIFE.
It was a look of utter horror and bewilderment.... like I would suggest flats?
Nina thinks not.
It was a look of utter horror and bewilderment.... like I would suggest flats?
Nina thinks not.
Glad Nina got to go with Nicki.
There was a slow song and a boy was looking a bit forlorn. Nina squared her shoulders and went over to ask him if he would dance.
He didn't hear her.
So then he asks her if she wants to dance.
Magic!!!!!!!
It was a great night. I could hear the music blasting all the way at our house. Such a fabulous party and dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment