Wake up, feelin' nervous. Just wanna beat my time!
Can't find the place.
Forget the papers.
But we make it. And WE GET 1ST PLACE!!!!!
Eli 9 mins 27 secs
Eli 9 mins 27 secs
Sofia 27 mins 06 secs
I beat last years time by 1 sec but I WILL TAKE IT!!!
Plus the course was different
Plus the course was different
We were soooooooooo loved. Everyone cheered us on. Everyone waited for us and gave us supportive commentary. We are so blessed. I have the greatest children and an awesome man mate I call husband.
I heart Kap. Nike forever.
We enjoyed a lovely breakfast at Black Bear after and movie time! Eli got to pick a nerf gun toy out at Ross and now it's time for steak dinner.
Happy Birthday my sweet 7 year old!!!
I did have to mention there was a little boy he beat. I told the little boy how proud I was of him and to never compare. We are so quick to be unsatisfied with ourselves and as long as we do our best, that's what matters. The little boy told me he was strong and then said, "But Eli... he just must have a lot of energy."
Indeed.
Indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment