Maria had a birthday party and we had a graduation party to go to.
The Southams throw such amazing parties!!
We had sooooooooooooo much fun.
Buzz and Shanna are the most amazing couple. They love each other so much and it makes my heart truly happy. Buzz was taking all the kids on rides on a dune buggy in the backyard, they were having a blast on the video games, the company was great to talk to.
I'm so very blessed to have the friends I do in my life. They are such a support and light.
I remember Colton at 10 years old. I don't understand where the time has gone. He was always drawing and I loved teaching him. He is such a sweetheart full of love and happiness. I know he will do great things with his life because he is a great individual!!




No comments:
Post a Comment