Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Summer Vacation: Grand Finale!!


Jay woke up and took Eli to his airport hanger. Eli got to learn a little about planes and see some fun toys!!!

We then headed to Santa Monica Beach!!
WOW!!!
What a gorgeous place!!!

 





We lucked out and got to see some lifeguard and beach competitor races!! Really cool to watch!!









Jay took me to the adult playground and we had a blast!!!

Like mother like daughter climbing ropes!!!
It took me a few tries, but I got to the top!!! So did Jay!!







We did the rings and enjoyed crazy athletic people doing cool stunts and stretching.





We strolled the pier and checked out the sights.




There was so much to look at!! I love LA!!!! I love how diverse it is and how happy everyone is at the beach!!





Jay made this awesome pic for us!!! LOVE IT!!! 









After a glorious day in the sun and surf, we enjoyed The Stand!!! It was the perfect meal to end the day.




We played some games together, watched a little TV, and called it a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The next morning it was time to head back unfortunately. I feel like we could breathe in LA. I ran their big ol' hill by the house and it was beyond fantastic to be with family. They are so supportive and loving.
My kids were beyond happy and so was I.

It was an indescribable trip!!! Perfect in every way!!
Thanks Jay and Rachel!!!!



No comments: