Thursday, October 24, 2019

Moon Maze- 1st Cardboard Carnival a Success!


Tonight was soul happiness. I love kids.

Sure, I have to deal with 1st graders who say the f word on a weekly basis... but they are hoodtastic and I love them more than words could say.

The kids wanted a maze and I like integrating... so a moon maze it was!!

Did I end up giving 60 rides in a cardboard spaceship?? Yes. Yes I did.
And I'm completely ready to pass out after editing photos and sending them to print.

Not to mention a full day of teaching and 26 parent-teacher conferences in the book.



The kiddos worked so hard. As we were listening to kidzbop Cardi B... I truly was just so happy to be there with them at that moment.

26 was too many, but 16 is perfect. 
Especially the 16 little badasses I have.







And of course, Christina and Maria's help was very much appreciated. They were wonderful to volunteer and everyone was elated with all they did.


I'm ready for bed too Nina.

No comments: