We started off the hike and it was taking a bit. I ended up pretty grumpy at our pace. Jody described it as shuffling in high heels.... lots of abrupt stopping too. But we made it.
Ella... 6 years old!!!!!!!!!!! And she made it!!!
I did carry her quite a few times, but she did the majority.
I did carry her quite a few times, but she did the majority.
Eli has enough energy to power a nuclear submarine. He did great. We ate a really nice burger at Inclined in Incline Village. Eli made a friend with a white guy who has a mustache there. Total hipster. They fist bumped.
We got them root beer floats and they were SO HAPPY!!! They were high fiving over everything after a sugar pick me up. It was hilarious. Chicken strips!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!!!! Then lots of giggles.
It took awhile but they did great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment