Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Papa Turns 701


I usually have millions of birthday candles and 2 minutes before I realized we didn't. I'm trying to do better about not shopping on Sunday, I got into a bad habit for a few months, but I realize it's an important commandment and I'll be blessed if I do what is right.

Anyways, Eli to the rescue!!! He made Papa a 70! We had a great dinner together. We had a ZOOM meeting with our family the next day. Maria made a great powerpoint presentation that had a hilarious ending!!








Tobi brought her dog Oliver and the kids were in 7th heaven. He was super cute. 

I love my dad. He is the best dad one could ever ask for. He has done nothing but love and support me my entire life. He has given me everything. He has helped me when I needed help, he has listened when I needed someone to talk to, and he has been my calm during storms. I'm so grateful for his example of service and compassion. I hope he never gets the corona virus or stung by murder hornets.

No comments: