Sometimes I feel old and have to remind myself that I am not. I forced Jody, it wasn't hard, to go out to GSR to people watch and we finally BRAVED AGUITAS!!!! Not to mention a local dive called the Oak Room. Oak Room = marijuana and killing.
Where to even start!! We went to Wal-Mart and I borrowed Nina's thigh high boots. I love them, dearly. I told Joe that one does not simply go to Wal-Mart on the weekend in sweats.... one dresses up because you never know who you will see. We got whatever crap we really didn't need and headed out. The GSR had a stoned woman dancing like there was no tomorrow and it was just fun to watch. It was all decked out for the holidays and beautiful in a fake neon way tainted with cigarette smoke type of beautiful.
We then decided to do Aguita's. We drove by and were scared. We tried again and actually got out. It was worth it. The security bouncer felt up Jody and he quote said, "It's a sausage fest in here." Supposedly only men were there but I swear I saw 2 females out of 150 men. Anyways, after the violation we checked out the Oak Room. Now mind you.... all these places are within 2 blocks of where I work. Was I hoping to see a parent there? Yes. But yes as in no, not at all.
The oak room was a pot haven for 15 year olds so we left. No one needs that type of Saturday Night drama.
Overall, so fun. Jody makes me laugh. I will keep him I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment