Maria is doing such a great job driving. She takes turns a bit too fast and has no problem with the gas pedal, but other than that she is confident and is mindful of what she is doing. We had our longest drive yet and the quote of the year from Papa, "I feel like I am on Mr. Toad's Adventure."
For the day, we went to the Sparks Marina memorial... Papa wanted to. Ella played at the park and then we all enjoyed a fabulous lunch at Full Belly Deli. A song came on that I liked and my dad was so thoughtful, he went to the speaker to find out for me. My dad is always like that. I mention something and he just goes and helps. I'm so grateful for him and his example of what it means to truly love in my life. It's the little things and he is all about them. I love my dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment