Sunday, February 19, 2023

Valentine's Day at school was ridiculous. I am so glad that the holiday is over. I don't even know how many pounds of chocolate I got. Vaha made me a special valentine's card which I loved. I had a parent buy the pizza, hooray!! And the real story was Ella and her admirers. She had a boy bring her flowers and another boy get down on a knee to ask if she'd be his valentine (John Paul). She said yes, but only to being a valentine, not a girlfriend. Another boy brought her a box of candy. When she hits the teen years I am so grateful Heavenly Father gave me Christina and Maria to help me through.

Eli gave a special valentine to a girl on the swim team. I think he only did it because I had so many chocolates.

We celebrated at home with some heart pasta and vienetta I found at Grocery Outlet.








 

No comments: