It was our last day of full camp before it was time to pack up and leave. How do you spend time knowing you have to go? Fortunately the weather finally picked up temperature and we were able to do a short hike to Navaho falls and sunbathe and wade among and behind the waterfall. There was a crazy lady doing yoga and talking on her cell phone... which was amazing because we had ZERO service. I couldn't even connect to a satellite to call out. It was a blessing and an annoyance. The sun was so beautiful and warm. The sounds were peaceful. The helicopter was LOUD and that was about every 15 minutes. I admire the people who are able to live like that.... so isolated. It truly is a small piece of heaven on earth. In a world as connected as ours though it seems like it would be really hard. I read. Jody breathed. We just were still which is such a luxury. It was a deep connection to the earth, with each other. We managed to stay in the present for the most part. It was a beautiful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment