Saturday, August 25, 2007

The 6 Month Mark


Where has time gone by! Yesterday was our 6 month immunizations for Maria. I think that it was more stressful having the doctor poke her than the shots. Her official stats are as follows: weight, 19 lbs 8 oz. height, 26 1/2 " head circumference, 42 ". I am going to start solids in about 2 or 3 weeks. I've read a lot about babies that are exclusively breastfed and the benefits of waiting until 7 months. (kellymom.com!! Hooray for breastfeeding nazis! Myself included!) Maria rolls, sits up pretty well, has 2 bottom teeth and is a happy baby. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

RamyaF said...

Awww, she looks so sad and cute. Oh, so hey, I was thinking of coming up there for Christina's bday party. Would that be okay. When are you having it? And you better not invite the "other" indian.