


Our little Marigikia is one of a kind. The looks and the timing of her looks is always perfect. She recently had a nursing strike and went without eating 6 hours during the day. We were really worried, but it must have been something I ate that she just didn't like. She also had one night recently where she slept 7 hours in a row. It was heavenly! But pretty much she's still up every 3 hours. Good thing she is close by! She has developed a shy streak in her and every time she is by papa or yaya, or nono or yaya, she buries her head in my shoulder, then peeks out at them and grins.
1 comment:
So the photo in the middle reminds me of my dad's costco photo. Do you remember that jewel of a photo. I know I do. How could I not, it's tattooed on my thigh. Also, Lateef and I got tattoos this weekend. I won't tell you where except that it's visible and I got his name and he got mine. How romantic...
Post a Comment