Saturday, August 11, 2007

Savers!




I love a bargain! I love to go to Savers and see what I can find. Mostly, it's just junk but every once in awhile, there is something. I think I spent $15 and found 3 holiday dresses (rare editions, another dress that was a nordstrom's brand...) a ralph lauren sleeper and a laura ashley outfit for Maria. Now they are washed and clean, tune in for Christmas pictures! Seeing as my girls need more clothes, I know... between our Yaya Sofia and Yaya Kota... but who could resist!

2 comments:

RamyaF said...

So do you remember when I was obsessed with Hawaiin shirts. What the hell was wrong with me. Did I think it was "my weekend at Bernies" and I was Bernie? Why did you hang out with me. I remember there was some "chili" hawaiin shirt that I didn't get right away but I hid and then I went back to find it and it was gone and I was sad. And do you remember having some verbal altercation with Chris Kleveland in the halls of Reed? I think we had some dissing match and we won. We were such losers. I don't think we should go to the high school reunion. And lastly, sometimes I think about getting my hair cut by stacy yates. What are your feeling?

RamyaF said...

feelings?