So I seriously check this everyday and then sometimes reread older posts. Why, because I love my nieces and also because I have no life. Anyway, that is a flipping awesome playset. Have you ever bought baby barriers? I need some for the dogs and am trying to price them.
So, you spelled my name wrong so I refuse to acknowledge this post as having anything to do with me. Second, the guy we bought that slide from had this exact same item plus a little table that would seat 4 toddlers. Do you know how much he wanted for all that? $100!! Yard sale natzi!! Anyway, I decided that my $10 slide is still a good deal even if we cant use it right now...thank you yellow jackets. However, kudos to you in always finding the great deals. I'm still trying to find a kitchen for Aiko...although it will probably not be $5 (unless I get the ones I find that are broken and have stickers all over them). Why do I not live in a big city?? This town is jipping my child out of great yard sale treasures!
3 comments:
So I seriously check this everyday and then sometimes reread older posts. Why, because I love my nieces and also because I have no life. Anyway, that is a flipping awesome playset. Have you ever bought baby barriers? I need some for the dogs and am trying to price them.
So, you spelled my name wrong so I refuse to acknowledge this post as having anything to do with me. Second, the guy we bought that slide from had this exact same item plus a little table that would seat 4 toddlers. Do you know how much he wanted for all that? $100!! Yard sale natzi!! Anyway, I decided that my $10 slide is still a good deal even if we cant use it right now...thank you yellow jackets. However, kudos to you in always finding the great deals. I'm still trying to find a kitchen for Aiko...although it will probably not be $5 (unless I get the ones I find that are broken and have stickers all over them). Why do I not live in a big city?? This town is jipping my child out of great yard sale treasures!
Post a Comment