Yesterday Christina came up to me and "told on" Maria. Whenever she does this I tell her not to be a nark. To which she'll reply I'm not a nark!!
Well, I decided to teach her some valuable information... little did I know the connection she'd make to which I'm quite proud.
Mom: Do you know what a drug cartel is?
Christina: What?
Mom: Like a family thats gone bad and does bad drugs.
Christina: So what's your point?
Mom: Do you know what drug cartels do to narks?
Christina: (silence)
Mom: They cut off peoples arms with machetes and feed it to the monkeys and macaws in the jungles of Guatemala.
Christina: Where's Guatemala?
Mom: A very lush/green place south of where we live.
2 days later.
Yes, we prepare. I feel it's never to early to learn about the dangers of drugs.
Mom: Hey man, you want some meth?
Christina: NO WAY!!!!
Mom: Well why not?
Christina: Because I'm not a drug cartel!!! I don't want my arms being fed to monkeys, they like bananas not my arms.
Brilliant child. I'm so glad she pays attention.
3 comments:
LOL. That was awesome. What a smart girl! lol. I love it.
Aiko does things like this sometimes. We always talk about the Word of Wisdom and there is a brewery on our way down to a city about 45 miles south of us. After talking about it so many times, now Aiko is the one who will bring it up:
Aiko: 'Mom, do we drink beer?' (with a completely grossed out look on her face)
Me: I dont know Aiko, do we?
A:No, Mommy.(duh!) Beer is owie for our bodies and hurts us.
M:That's right. YOU are a genius!
And so is Christina!! I love that girl.
Pepper spray. lol. You are funny. Yeah, hopefully the posts haven't been dumb or lame or really really idiotic. I should really stop getting online after I'm ready for bed and on pain killers. It has made for an interesting read the next morning, that is for sure. lol. Good thing it is set to private.
Anyway, just thought I'd come by and say hello...so...'Hello!'.
Love ya
Hah!! Could you come and give that nark speech to Vance? We've been with cousins for the past few weeks consequently he has learned the art of tattle tailing. He doesn't even know how to say tattle tail...he calls it tetter taughtering.
Post a Comment