Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Food Network Cupcake Wars.....

Our dear friend was asked by food network to make a video of their bakery. They might be going on to do a national program called cupcake wars on food network.
Is it any wonder they were singled out?
Here's one of the masterminds, Jessica.
Action!!

Hey is that Grandpa Joe over there? No, just faking you out. His limo was repoed months ago, but that story you'll have to wait for as Joe hasn't started his life memoir yet to pay for the girls college tuition. Sigh. Plus Oprah is done, what? This year? Sigh again.

Debbie. Rockstar. My bookgroup homie.

Do you see these lovely bows? 5 years later with 2 girls, I finally figure it out!

This is Jessica's cutie pie. Such a beautiful little boy!

Our dear friend Debbie is amazing! Let me just say she is the nicest, most down to earth, most generous person kind soul!! Plus her bakery is the best to boot! Seriously I could live and die in there and be blissfully happy. It was so kind of her to invite my girls, I felt so honored. I just wish them all the best. Not to mention they sent us home with a box full of treats!! Seriously, sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!!!

1 comment:

Nevada Lyman said...

When do they find out if they're on the show? Did you take these pictures? The one of the little boy is amazingly good.